8.16.2012

Mini Editor Contest


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore






Hey everyone!! I am super excited about this post, I just figured out how to do it. It's really easy! All you have to do is create a fashion collage down below from the items I have seleted!!! I will chose a winner, for whoever arranges the best collage will win a shoutout from me. It will include the winners blog name, and something I love about their blog and I will post the link to their blog so others can follow them and check out it out. I hope you all have fun! Thanks so much. <3

8 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks so much for doing this contest!! :))

      Delete
  2. Hey! You've got an award!! http://areyouadragonmaster.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh okay thanks so much! I will check it out :)

      Delete
  3. Hey Jenna, how did you get that editing thing on ur blog? It's so cool!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Becca! Isn't it cool? I love the idea :) You get it off of Polyvore. If you want I'd be more than happy to show you how to do it when you come over next!!?? }|{

      Delete