1.10.2013

80 Followers...YAY


Get your own Mini Editor from Polyvore




I am almost at 80 followers!! Can you believe that?! So amazing. So, I thought to celebrate that large number ha ha, that I would do a fashion contest. I will chose the best looking set (which you will create up above) and swap buttons :) All you have to do is create a fashion board. Drag over the items I have selected in the box underneath. And once your done just click publish! So be creative, and have fun. Ready, set, go!

17 comments :

  1. Congrats! I'm gonna defiantly do the fashion challenge. I'm just a sucker for cool widgets.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh. It won't let me publish because I don't have a polyvore account. :( Oh well.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, no! :O I'm sorry I had no idea you had to have a polyvore account!

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. Thanks so much :) Don't forget to enter :)

      Delete
  4. so amazing how God has blessed you and Alex! love the new blog design btw :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes definitely it has been so much fun! Thanks :)

      Delete
  5. I am gonna do it!!!! Yay : )

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. This website is so addicting! All my friends talk about it! I gave you a shootout on my blog. I love all of your lovely comments! You are so encouraging!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh your so sweet!! :) Thank you so much that means a lot. I love your blog too

      Delete
  7. Yeah yeah yeah!!! So happy for you! Alex

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks :) Now we have the same amount haha thanks for entering

      Delete
  8. Hello, there! I came across your lovely blog when you followed mine. (Thank you!) The challenge is pretty nice, too. Have a blessed day and congratulations on 80 followers! May the Lord be an everlasting encouragement to you.
    Sincerely,

    Naomi

    ReplyDelete