1.20.2013

Peanut Butter Chocolate Granola Cookies

I tried this new recipe with my friend, and it is amazing. My friend likes to call them "dirt piles", although they are more like a peanut butter cookie with granola in it. So super easy, no bake cookies. They are so much fun to make, and I always love trying new recipes when it comes to baking. Have fun.

Ingredients:
-2 Cups of Sugar
-1/4 Cup Margarine
-1/4 Cocoa
1/2 Cup Milk
1 TSP. Vanilla
1/2 Cup Peanut Butter
3 1/2 Cup of Oats (or granola)

Instructions:
Put the four first ingredients in a pause pan and melt them together. Then remove from heat and add the remaining ingredients, and continue to stir. The batter is amazing to eat plain, but you can place little balls (like you would with regular cookies on a pan) of this batter and let it sit and harden. If it takes a while for them to harden you can place them in the fridge. :) Enjoy.







8 comments :

  1. Those look so good! I love your new design by the way. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks. My friend helped me with it...

      Delete
  2. The ads look awesome! I think it adds a lot of color!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thanks Alex. :) Thanks for helping me too

      Delete
  3. yummm! I will have to save this :) excited to have stumbled upon your blog! new follower!

    Saralyn

    www.studiomaisonblog.us

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for following my blog, I will do the same with yours.

      Delete
  4. Yumm! My family makes these all the time! but we call them "no-bake cookies" :)

    Beka
    http://blackisacolor-beka.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's great. Yes I've heard so many different names I wasn't sure what to call them.

      Delete