Dana Point

7.14.2012

Hey everyone hope you all are doing well. This week I was able to spend the day with my family and friends in Dana Point. I've never been before...so it was so much fun to see what it's like. We spent the day at the beach. We went to Baby Beach, it's a small cove, and it's very beautiful!  We ate dinner at this amazing restaurant called Cannons. It was a seafood grill, but I ordered a hamburger ha ha. It was delicious!! I don't live close to the beach so whenever I visit I love it!! I had a great time, and I can't wait until another beach day. :)


















2 comments

  1. Sweet! Glad you found baby beach! Such a little treasure-- aren't the cliffs amazing?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh have you been there before? It is amazing. It's so beautiful :)

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.