Fall Inspiration

10.31.2012

Fall is my favorite season. I love all the colors of the leafs, the cooler weather, hot chocolate, and reading a wonderful book while sitting by the fire. I also like the fashion of fall. Scarfs, jeans, sweatshirts, boots, hats, and gloves. My family and I are always taking walks around the lake, watching movies, and playing cards. This time of the year Is just so relaxing and peaceful. So this weekend my mom, sister, and I decorated the house and our pumpkins. It was so much fun. Every year we try to make It a tradition. This year instead of carving pumpkins...we had a better idea! My sister made hers like sparkles...(It reminds me of a Cinderella pumpkin), My mom painted a face on hers, and I put flowers all over my pumpkin! I always love trying new ideas. I'm so glad we were able to do this. :)







9 comments

  1. Hey! 50 followers!!! Love it! I love Fall : )

    Smiles,

    Noelle : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I awarded you with the Sunshine Award. I would really love it if you accept!
    http://fashionandfigureskating.blogspot.com/2012/10/award-and-50th-post-and-hodgepodge.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jenna,
    I love your new background!!!!
    ,Becca :D

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.