Happy Thanksgiving

11.22.2012

Ah, I love this time of year. Thanksgiving is one of my favorite holidays. This year I have so much to be thankful for. My family, friends, being able to be home schooled, my home, & much more. The Lord is so good. During this season I have made a list of everything that I am thankful for, and I have needed more than one sheet of paper just to write it all down! There are things I never even imagined that I would be thankful for…and writing everything down showed me how blessed I truly am. I encourage you all to make a list of everything your thankful for, I know that thanksgiving is almost over but being able to see that list everyday is such a great reminder. I hope you all have a blessed thanksgiving with your family and friends! :)



3 comments

  1. I know what you mean. I was thinking about all of the things I'm thankful for last night, and it just hit me how blessed I really am. :)

    Happy Thanksgiving! :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes that is so true! :D You too, and thanks for commenting

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.