What Is a Friend?

1.22.2013

A friend is someone who is concerned with
                   everything you do.
 A friend is someone to call upon during good
                      and bad times.
A friend is someone who understands
                    whatever you do.
A friend is someone who tell you the truth
                       about yourself.
A friend is someone who knows what you are
                       going through.
A friend is someone who does not compete
                          with you.
A friend is someone who is genuinely happy
              for you when things go well.
A friend is someone who tries to cheer you up
               when things don't go well.
A friend is an extension of yourself without
              which you are not complete.
            Thank you for being my friend.

                                                    Susan Polis Schulz


Friends are truly a blessing in my life. Without my friends I don't know what I'd do. They bring me joy, laughter, and happiness. I know that if I ever needed anything they would be there for me whether it is during good or bad times. The poem up above covers what true friendship is all about. Here is another quote I absolutely love. "A friend is someone who knows all about you, but loves you anyway." I strive to be a loyal, and honest friend. Because with out honesty, and loyalty there is no foundation for a friendship .A friendship cannot be built on lies and gossiping. its about being there for each other, speaking kindly of one another, but most of all... LOVE. Remember to be thankful for your friend that the Lord has placed in your life. <3


                                                      Here are some of my dear friends....









2 comments

  1. Aww- right back at you! Love all the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank girly. :)) ik huh? They all turned out great. The one of us is my favorite photo of the two of us.

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.