little letters

7.18.2013

Hello lovelies! I am so excited to share with you my new post idea! I will be writing "little letters," which is writing about little things that I am in love with or things that have been on my mind lately. I think its such a cute idea, plus its short and sweet! So here are my letters...(:


Dear Summer: i am so happy you are here, and I don't want you to ever end. i wish you could stay forever and ever. the weather you bring is perfect for the beach and ice cream. please don't go by fast.

Dear Followers: you really don't know how much you mean to me. you brighten up my day with every beautiful comment. without you guys i wouldn't be able to have so much fun posting. so thank you.

Dear Lily (my dog): you are the sweetest thing ever. i love how you jump up on the couch just to cuddle with me. you are always so playful and yet so loving. i thank God i have you by my side.

Dear Pinterest: i could spend all day just re-pinning every fashion, or recipe pin i see! i am completely obsessed and need to stop because i have about 12,000 pins, now how pathetic is that? although i have to say i am so happy I discovered you because i can find so many projects and many cool ideas.

Dear Bare Minerals: i am in love with every single one of your eye shadows. i could go crazy in your store and spend hundreds. eye shadow and just makeup in general seems to be my obsession lately, and i am so happy i just bought three new eye shadows. putting on my make-up in the morning seems to be the new highlight of my day! :)

13 comments

  1. Oh Jena here in Indonesia summer all the years ;)
    Well I agree the letter for.pinterest. I am addicted as well hehe :D

    Have a good day!
    Delvalina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, I don't know what I would do if I had to be in the heat all year round!

      Delete
  2. Awww this is such a super cute, adorable idea!!!! :) I kinda have an obesession with makeup too, but mainly I like looking at celebrity's makeup, cuz I'm not too good at doing my own makeup. :) And even though I kinda agree with you on summer, since there's no school, I'm kinda getting anxious for fall to come, cuz its my fave! ;)

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yeah celebrities makeup always looks gorgeous!!! I really don't know how they do it haha. Yes I'm excited to wear my winter fashion but I don't want school to come haha

      Delete
  3. Love this idea, I really appreciate my followers too, and Pinterest can just take up all of your time, cause there are so many cool pictures on there!

    http://tanjamortensen.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I am consistently finding new DIY pins but I never seem to find the time to actually do half the things I pin haha

      Delete
  4. I love this idea!! Great post!!

    *Besos*

    http://www.cmichellestyles.com
    Instagram: Cmichellestyles

    ReplyDelete
  5. p.s. i just found your Pinterest and am IN LOVE. You have the greatest boards!!! :) I'm gonna go check out your "Day Dreamer' board right now!!!

    Love,
    Manda
    http://meandjesus-amanda.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh good you did, ill follow you right back haha

      Delete
  6. love this! And I sadly admit, you have most definitely passed me up on pins :-b

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahahaha yes I know! But sadly you've passed me by how many followers you have :)

      Delete
  7. Aww this is so cute! I love finding creative ways to be grateful everyday. This is a very sweet little "gratitude list" you have going on here :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanks of course :) yes I like to look back and kinda remind myself of all that I love and am grateful for :)

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.