MY 3 FAVORITE SUMMER CANDLES

8.17.2015



andles are a slight obsession of mine! I've even made my friend a tad bit obsessed as well (you know who you are:). I have so many candles in my room, I need to buy a basket for my closet for a place to store them. I have a candle for every season, so I'm bringing out my summer candles and talking about my three faves. My favorite place to buy candles is Bath & Body Works, and also Anthropology! Each brands burn for a long time without the smell fading, plus the scent of the candle always burns better than it smells!



The candle shown above is Vanilla Coconut from Bath & Body Works and it smells like Hawaii! It reminds me of a tropical island because the coconut is so sweet. This candle has a beautiful ombre jar and it looks beautiful when lit. 



                                                COCONUT MILK MANGO

I absolutely love this candle, it's probably my favorite one I own! They also have a perfume in this scent which i also own, I just can't seem to get enough of this scent! I love the tin jar that it comes in, and the size it perfect for my room. This candle burns up to 50 hours, and I bought it for around twenty dollars! You can find it at Anthropologie. So yes I'm obsessed with cute notebooks, candles, Starbucks, but I'm also a sucker when it comes to adorable packing!! This candle is the perfect example of just that.


                                          VANILLA CUPCAKE 

This candle is practically all used up, but I had to share it anyway. This one is from Bath & Body Works, and is your classic cupcake scent. Nothing is special about this candle, other than the fact that this sweet scent doesn't give me a headache like some others will. I love candles that are sweet and dessert like chocolate, doughnuts, brownie, or cake batter. So if you like these types of scents too, then you'll like vanilla cupcake for sure.

Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.