3 BEAUTIFYING FOODS

9.17.2015




t's amazing to me that food controls more of our body than we realize. Food has a lot of power over our beauty. So our food choices can benefit our beauty routine in so many ways. I thought it would be such a great idea to do some research and find out what food groups enhance my beauty appearance. There are so many foods that can help, so I've chosen three to talk about in this post. I learned so much while researching the beauty benefits of the three foods I selected, and I'll definitely be including these foods into my diet on a regular basis.

STRAWBERRIES: These beautiful berries provide wonders for your skin. It prevents anti-aging, acne, oily skin, and my favorite skin lightening. If you've ever made a strawberry banana face mask it's because strawberry juice lightens blemishes and acne scars. Not only are these berries wonderful to eat, but also for face masks!

NUTS: Nuts are the perfect snack to pop in your mouth when feeling low on energy. But little did I know, just how beneficial they are for your overall body health. Almonds in particular are packed with protein and essential fatty acids. These nuts are used to help lower blood pressure, but as a bonus help swelling and inflammation. If you want clear skin almonds are known to do the trick!

AVOCADO'S: Yes and there's a reason why girls will smash up an avocado and spread it all over their face - it's so moisturizing for the skin! The fatty acid that comes from an avocado releases moisture in the epidermal layer of your skin, providing that smooth and soft touch for your skin. Plus it helps the redness and irritation of your skin!  

Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.