UNBOXING MESSY BOX SUBSCRIPTION SERVICE

5.05.2016


  essy box is one subscription service I've always wanted to try out, and this month I had the chance to enjoy a typically unboxing for April! If you haven't heard of it before, it's created by the bloggers Emma & Elsie by A Beautiful Mess. Messy Box is especially for the scrapbook lover, and crafty gal. I was super impressed when I opened the package, everything is adorable, and great for many DIY's! I will use everything, which is uncommon for a subscription service, because there are always something that's not "you" or an item that fits your lifestyle, but that's not the case with this service. This months theme, is all about the weekend with a touch of french or girly decor. Super cute! 

So here are some details about the box, it's $25 month to month, or $15 for a year commitment. Now, for me personally that's a lot when I don't know every months theme until I open the package, so committing to this service wouldn't be ideal, like I was with Happy Mail. The reason why I gave this a try for April was because I'm connected through A Beautiful Mess's email notifications, and they had a special limited offer, which was just pay shipping for April's box if you've never tried Messy Box before. So the entire box cost me $5! Steal right? It's promotions like this that really make it worth while, and is right to enjoy subscription services without going overboard, collecting junk, or braking the bank! All in all, I really loved the whole concept, and the type of items they provide every month! I just like knowing ahead of time, because again, I'm picky on every theme they have, some I love and others I think are horrible, and I loved to be surprised which I find I cannot do with the messy box. 

When I ordered the messy box, I was thrilled, but then I thought what am I going to do with it all? I'm not really a scrapbooker, so that option is out. Yet, I thought it would be perfect for my Bible Journaling project, personal life list journal, and cork board for my bedroom decor. The options are limitless, which is why I love how they provide different sizes of paper, and die cut outs. The journal cards are the cute watercolor designed paper you see in the photos, which is my favorite! It comes with a roller stamp which has phrases on it like coffee break, the weekend, Saturday, weekend vibes, good times, Sunday, and a few more cute sayings. The stickers include alpha, and phrases similar to the roller stamp concept. Everything is just darling, and I can't wait to put it all to good use.  

Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.