HOW TO INCORPORATE COCONUT OIL INTO YOUR EVERYDAY BEAUTY ROUTINE

6.27.2016

ersonally I love coconut oil for it's soothing smell, healing and beauty benefits. You may have made the switch of coconut oil for your kitchen but did you know that you can replace more than five products in your beauty routine for this wonderful oil? Pinterest and the web can show you thousands of ways to use coconut oil, however here are a few I've used over the years that have worked best for me, and I have personally seen the results overtime (score). I've found that over the years certain beauty products use harm chemicals that have irritated and burned my skin, leaving my skin feel worse than before "taking care of the problem." I love coconut oil because it's all natural and is packed with nutrients such as vitamin E that can leave the soft touch to the skin, proteins which are wonderful for cellular health and tissue repair, and capric acid which helps with infections. Another great thing about coconut oil is that it's affordable, and lasts for a long time, because a little dab goes a long way. How have you incorporated coconut oil into your beauty routine?

5 comments

  1. Gorgeous shots, and great tips! Alex

    Into the Woods

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok now I Seriously have to get coconut oil!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it as an eye make up remover!

    Have a great week,
    -Kati

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.