FAVORITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT

10.21.2016

love music, so it's no wonder why I'm sharing my favorite songs today! I listen to music when cleaning my room, driving, or studying homework! It's a routine to turn on my iPod in all of these situations. My most listened to genre is pop, but I do have a deep love for R&B! Of course, I was raised on country music and it's my favorite to sing to, but when listening to music alone in my room or rocking out behind closed doors to have a little dance party, nothing says it better than pop! Which is your favorite?

It's true I have an obsession with my Biebs, so you'll see his name pop up a few times down there! I also, cannot give up my ten year old crush of Jesse McCartney, and I'm not even embarrassed. And, of course I could not leave out The Backstreet Boys, because at four years old I was in love with their "cool" band name! There you have it, my confession when it come's to male artists! Enjoy!

Blue Ain't Your Color - Keith Urban
This Town - Naill Horan / Cover by Citizen Four
Champagne Problems - Nick Jonas
Cold Water - Major Lazor ft. Justin Bieber
Tie the Knot - Jesse McCartney
How Not To - Dan + Shay
All in my Head - Tori Kelly
Home to Mama - Cody Simpson ft. Justin Bieber
Suffer - Charlie Puth
Mercy - Shawn Mendes
Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Marvin Gaye
On Purpose - Sabrina Carpenter
Leave the Light On - Sam Hunt
I Got the Boy - Jana Kramer
Piece by Piece - Kelly Clarkson
I Want it That Way - Backstreet Boys

1 comment

  1. SO many good songs! Plus with you!! I love having my music on, definitely makes cleaning & cooking a lot more fun. Happiest weekend, lovey!! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.