VALENTINE'S DAY POPCORN

2.07.2017


YOU MAKE MY HEART POP

To go with your chick flick movie night from my last post, I mentioned chocolate and popcorn is needed. Well, I've got you covered! Both are within this Today I'm sharing a new way to spice up a classic bowl of popcorn. I just love making festive treats for holidays, and I think this is the simplest and fastest way to go. 

If you want to take things a step further, you could make a special bowl of popcorn for your friends keeping in mind their favorite candy and type of chocolates you can add into the mix. I found these cute printable's via Pinterest that you can print and use to decorate your popcorn boxes! 






 DOUBLE CHOCOLATE POPCORN

This is simply the easiest food recipe I'll probably ever share! Place your popcorn to the side, while you prepare some melted milk chocolate. I picked up a Hershey bar and melted in a small bowl for about 15 seconds. Then drizzle it all over, and while the chocolate is still wet ( hasn't dried) sprinkle some colorful m&m that are apart of the valentine collection, and there you have it! This one is most definitely my favorite because you can never have enough chocolate!!




2 comments

  1. Cute! Such and easy and yummy recipe!! I definitely have to try it :]

    Shyscout
    http://www.shyscout.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Jenna!! This is the cutest & yummiest looking popcorn! Happy Valentine's Day! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.