3 COFFEE TABLE READS

3.22.2017

PICK IT UP 

I certainly love my monthly book club picks, but there's nothing like a light hearted, easy to flip through kinda read. Perfect for keeping out on your coffee table! Today I am sharing three beautiful reads that you'll want to save for a long time, and that are beautiful to actually display all year round!


1. THE MAGNOLIA JOURNAL:
I know this is a magazine, but this one can be kept forever! If your a lover of the HGTV show, "Fixer Upper," then you will love this magazine. I really love the content and photography on each page. Everything is just so helpful, and full of seasonal inspiration! Chip & Joanna Gaines are Christian's and you can just tell in the way they write and word everything!

2. A YEAR BETWEEN FRIENDS: 
This book is the most beautiful collection of photographs, connection between two friends, and fun projects! The whole concept of this book is so unique. It's about two girlfriends who live 3191 miles apart, and they meet online over ten years ago, and became best friends. So for one whole year these girls have taken photos of their lives, share recipes and diy projects, and include written letters of the beginning of each month to each other. The book is divided into each month of the year, and honestly I love watching their life through the year unfold, along with their friendship.

3. THE KNOT: 
This is my favorite wedding magazine, and the edition I always purchase is the California destination. These weddings are absolutely extreme on every level (price, dress, location, etc), but to gather ideas is the fun part. I know there's Pinterest, but to me there's something about keeping a physical item filled with my favorite things to create my dream wedding. This is a magazine I will keep for a very long time, because somethings never go out of style (for a wedding;).

Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.