AN OCTOBER SUNSET

10.09.2017


ewport Beach was so incredible the other night, and I'm so happy I brought my camera to prove that! My best friend, Emily, came out to Vanguard for the weekend to spend time with me, and see my dorm! It was literally the most perfect girls weekend. Completely needed on my end. 

We decided on a quick and easy dinner to eat at the beach, and behold pizza came to our rescue. Don't ask how long it took for us to find it though, because my GPS gave me a few wrong turns. I am just so happy we didn't miss the sunset altogether, because it wasn't looking bright!! Haha. 


Newport Beach is honestly my favorite place in Orange County. On my fall bucket-list, I really wanted to watch a sunset, and this night the sky lite up with bold orange, and red colors. Couldn't have been more of a beautiful October night! 

8 comments

  1. YAY! We are staying in Newport Beach and I cannot wait!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah that is the coolest thing ever!! I live like 2 miles away from Newport, it's just the best! :)

      Delete
  2. I always love seeing people take advantage of the beautiful things right in their backyard! It's been over a decade since I've been to Newport Beach, but I remember how gorgeous it was!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahhhh I'm so excited to move to CA! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! Nothing better than some time at the beach!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.