52 LIST JOURNAL PROJECT

8.16.2016

love journals and most importantly one's that give me an outline or writing prompt. This year one of my new years resolutions was to make journaling a priority. I've done a really great job keeping up with this particular journal that I've grown to love, and it's called the 52 List Journal Project. I picked this up at Anthropologie in January and was able to follow along perfectly with the format of the book. These lists follow the schedule of all the seasons of the year, which I love because the writing prompts match up perfectly with the schedule of each month and every holiday.

My friends laugh because they say I am a "list obsessed gal" who can't keep track of them all. It's true. I have a list for homework, chores, errands, things to purchase, etc. Those lists however are boring, and are trashed at the end of the day. However, this beautiful journal is full of lists to spark your creative juices. It's filled with personality questions, seasonal favorites, and memory throwbacks. Another great feature each list has at the bottom of the page is a "action box" to give you a motive and purpose to go out and pursue the goal of the prompt!


Down below I wanted to add my five favorite lists from the book to give you an idea of the writing prompts you have to work with.


List 12: List your best qualities. 
List 15: List your dream trips. 
List 23: List the things that make you laugh. 
List 29 List your childhood & current dream jobs.
List 4: List the soundtrack of your life. 


Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.