FIVE BLOGS TO NOTE + FOLLOW ALONG

1.18.2017

SHARE THE LOVE 

Almost everyday when I wind down from my college classes and pile of homework, the first thing I reach for is my laptop to catch up on my favorite bloggers and their latest posts! The blogging community is so special to me, and for that I want to share with you my top five blogs I read on a daily basis, and have been following for years. Each photo collage below is linked to their site, so click on the image and it will take you there! 

Each blog represents something I wish I possessed in my personal life, or in my photography skills. I suppose that's the way it goes on the internet. We are glued to something we don't have, or simply desire. Perhaps at time my envy spreads, but it keeps me inspired, and motivates me to step out of my comfort zone to create special moments in my life. You must give these bloggers a follow. Trust me you won't be sorry. 



Elizabeth (a.k.a Liz) is an amazing blogger. She's been blogging for over six years now, and know's her stuff. I've been following this gal since I began my site, and I've gained so much inspiration from her. Her blog represents such creativity, and honesty, which is why I've been glued to her posts. She's not afraid of saying it like it is, and pouring out her heart with her readers. I believe she just recently changed her name, however there's no word of ditching "Delightfully Tacky," so excuse the confusion on my end!

In these photos she's pregnant, but she actually had her baby in late December! It's been so exciting to watch her progress in maternity outfits, baby shower decorations, and real feelings about becoming a mother. She's promised to never let her blog become a "mommy blog" however, her feelings towards motherhood is similar to mine, which has made me feel not so alone.

She also has a darling corgi pup named Dusty, who makes many appearances on the blog (score!). Currently she resides in Alaska (her home state) with her sweet baby and husband, but owns a cute little home in Tacoma, Washington. She is a wiz at photography, so every photo is gorgeous to look at. Yeah, did I mention she's my favorite blogger ever? Ha-ha. You must go give this blog a look, and follow along as long as she continues her blogging journey!


The Adored Life is another recent find in the blogosphere. The gal behind it all is named Alissa, and she's just darling. She's a born and raised Kansas girl, and graduated with a major in Journalism which explains her gift of telling stories on her blog. I love how personal she is with her readers, never leaving out any details of her week, and sharing her life happenings.

She has gorgeous curly hair, and shares many tips for gals with locks like hers. This blog is all fashion, and I love the way she styles her outfits. She provides a lot of posts dedicated to self image, and body appreciation, which is very inspiring, so you'll have to go have a read and follow her blog.


This blog is a recent find of mine, and I have loved learning about this gal. Her name is Elizabeth, and happens to be a Christian. Her site layout and design is beautiful, and it's why I kept clicking through her archive. I'd say this blog is geared towards lifestyle, which is my favorite type of blog to read.

What separates this blog form the rest? She showcases her U.S. state like no other. She is constantly taking about her love for Colorado and hiking. In her posts on Colorado she shares great places to eat, do, and see! Makes me want to visit.


Ahh, I can't say enough wonderful things about this blogger gal right here. Estee Lalonde is a YouTuber, blogger, author, and vlogger. She pretty much does it all! She lives in London, and shares many wonderful places to visit, especially on her YouTube channel. Plus she has the cutest greyhound named Reggie, (notice a theme here?).

Her blog is full of lifestyle, beauty, and fashion posts. Her fashion sense is so beautiful because it's simple, comfy, and full of neutral colors. Just from her photos above, isn't her photography incredible? So far my favorite post is her house tour, so you'll have to check it out and give her a follow.


Aspyn is such a cutie. She's a YouTuber, blogger, wife, online fashion shop owner, and world traveler. Yes, I know she pretty much does it all! And she's only 20 years old. It's honestly why I love her so much. She's basically my age, and therefore gives me so much inspiration to keep following my dreams because anything can happen. Aspyn lives in Utah with her husband Parker, who also does YouTube! Oh and that adorable pup is her mom's, but is featured on her blog and videos quite often which is a plus if you're an animal lover like me!

The reason why I follow Aspyn is because of her exciting travels. I love traveling, and wish I could do it more. Her photography is beautiful, so she really captures great places to see, eat, and do in all places she visits. Some of the places she's been I had never had a desire to visit myself, but now after seeing her photos I now wish to explore Iceland, Copenhagen, India, Bora Bora, and Greece.

3 comments

  1. Fun list! I have followed Delightfully Tacky for years now, but the others are all new to me. I will have to check them out, thank you! I am always looking for new bloggers to follow along on their journeys :]

    Allison
    http://www.shyscout.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, your welcome! I too love following with certain blogging for awhile to get to know them! :)

      Delete
  2. You are very kind. Thanks for always sharing something awesome with us!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.