MY 4 ESSENTIAL BEAUTY PRODUCTS

4.17.2017

love the special 'me time' moments during my weekends, so it's about time I shared some of my favorite ways I am able to relax and wind down, along with some products I love to use. Since I will be leaving away for college soon, I'm trying to enjoy my own space as much as possible! Sharing a dorm room is going to be a whole new adjustment, so I figured now would be the best time to perfect my routine, and little concepts to add in my everyday. My personal moments are best spent when I incorporate some beauty products, so let's get started!


1. Coconut Milk Mango Perfume: 
I love this perfume that I bought from Anthropologie! Believe it or not, they actually have a candle with this same scent, but the great part is how soft and sweet smelling it is. It's not overwhelming, and it's the one perfume I can wear without receiving a headache, or allergy attack! I love how girly this perfume makes me feel.

2. The Body Shop Coconut Butter: 
One essential product for smooth skin, in whatever season is my coconut shay butter cream from the Body Shop. The packaging is so cute, and it's something I always keep on display because I grab for it all the time. It's my favorite for my legs, and hands because it makes my skin feel so soft and moisturized.

3. Essie Nail Polish: 
My go to brand is definitely Essie when speaking of nail polish because their range of colors is so vibrant and true to the name on the bottle. For this spring, and summer coming up I've been navigating towards 'Naughty Nautical' and 'In The Cabana'. Treating myself to a mani/pedi at home is a special treat especially while listening to music, or watching some Netflix. This moment is very relaxing for me, and I love doing this routine on a Sunday to being my new week.

4. K-Pack Hair Mask Treatment: 
My hair is thin, and very sensitive, especially since I went and colored my hair brown, back to blonde within one year. So the color is something my hair dresser tries to go lightly on. We take the process very slowly, only a few treatments at a time before I'll be back to my full blonde self! So to strengthen my hair during this time, she had me purchase a K-Pack which is a conditioner/vitamin treatment specifically for thin, brittle, and dry hair. I've been using it for other three months, and my hair dresser and I can tell such a huge difference in the length my hair is growing, and how much stronger it is now! Love this stuff so much.

2 comments

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh!!! I'm going to have to check out some of these products I haven't tried yet!

    XO,

    Meagan
    BLOGLOVIN'
    Hearts of Gold Blog
    Instagram @meagflora

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.