THE BEGINNING OF SUMMER: BUCKET LIST

6.21.2017


SUMMER IS A STATE OF MIND 


Oh my gosh, summer is here!! I am so excited for this summer, and I'm determined to enjoy every possible day I can considering it's my last few months being home before the move to Vanguard. This summer I have a small bucket list that I thought I'd share on the blog!

The only bummer about this summer is that I'm taking three college summer classes! Blah! The only great thing, it that they happen to all be online. But really nine units? Wish me luck!

Onto my bucket list...go to the movies, start my summer reading list, drink lemonade, shop for my new dorm room, have a game night with my family, watch fireworks this 4th of July, make sure to have a nice tan, become a blonde again, print my iPhone photos, try new hairstyles, bake or cook a new recipe, create a summer playlist, and diy a summer sugar scrub.

Here's to a wonderful summer ahead!

2 comments

  1. My sister made me a DIY sugar scrub - it was awesome AND it takes delicious=)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I know, they are the best!!! I want to try a coconut lime one for the summer. Let's hope I complete this list haha.

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.