June: 12 Things

6.03.2019


appy June everyone! I hope you are excited for summer just as much as I am. I have a few fun events that are already in the works and I'm on count down. I am slowly getting back into blogging since I graduated from college. So, bare with me, because I feel like I'm all over the place. Anyways, I thought I'd share a few things on my mind.


1. The other day while shopping at Hobby Lobby, I came across an aisle that had a craft I use to love, cross-stitch. I decided to buy a tiny kit for like $2 to see if I could still do it. I haven't done one since Jr. High, but I'm obsessed. It all came back to me so quickly. Spending time on my phone while watching a movie or something just gets old. Now, I can do something productive.

2. As you saw from my last post, I have been Bible journaling a lot lately. Being creative this summer is my goal.

3. The other day I went on a solo trip to the beach and it was the first time I had ever done something like that. I have a post coming on my experience, so stay tuned.

4. I am just starting to watch Downton Abby! I know I am super late to hop on this trendy series, but I just discovered it on Amazon Prime. I am on episode 3, so no spoilers!

5. Right now, I am doing another 30-day challenge of eating no sugar. I am on day 12 and feeling so good. I have had a few cravings, but they seem to only pop-up on the weekends.

6. I was a bridesmaid in my best friends wedding this memorial weekend. The whole week leading up to the wedding was the best, because of the bachelorette party and rehearsal dinner. I love weddings so much. I can't believe I have been a bridesmaid twice now!

7. See that corkboard in the photo above? I just created that little summer mood board, and I'm loving how it turned out!!

8. Lately, I haven't been super into blogging. I don't know why really. Sometimes I just hate being on my laptop. Perhaps, it's where I feel my anxiety rise more. Do you any of you ever feel the pressure, stress, or lack of interest on any platforms online? Maybe, I'll have to talk more about this sometime.

9. My closet is looking so good. I bought a piece of furniture from Target and put it inside my closet. It feels freeing to have that space all clean.

10. I really need to wash my car, haha.

11. I am getting so excited that June is here! I have a few really special occasions/events that I am going to. One is to attend a graduation, and then a Shakespeare play in the wineries.

12. Maybe later this year I will do it, but I am itching to cut my hair. I was looking back in high school and my short hair was just so fun. I am in need of a drastic change, and other than a haircut, I'm not sure what it's supposed to look like for me.

5 comments

  1. I should try a no sugar challenge sometime. I think it would help me break all of the worst habits.
    And ahhh...Downton! I hope you can finish the whole series before the movie comes out in September!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG a movie is coming out? That's soo exciting. I am in love with Mary and Matthew, in season three they are just too sweet.

      Delete
  2. I love the mood board! I think that would be such a fun way to decorate for the season!
    -Kristen www.kristenwoolsey.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much. It was so fun putting together.

      Delete
  3. The Most Effective Mobile Marketing Tips On The Internet

    Why do you not have a mobile version of your website? You spent so much time and money on building a great site, but are excluding a large amount of people from being able to access it. For more great mobile marketing related tips like this, keep on reading and you will be thankful that you did.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.