THE CLOSET CONFIDENTIAL TAG

9.13.2017


o, I've wanted to tackle this fun tag since my old YouTube days probably 3 years ago now, and yes I'm just getting around to it, haha. It's an older tag, you've probably seen it around, but I still love the concept. Answering questions on the blog to make a fun post is always up my alley, because it's the perfect way to share more of my experiences. That way you guys can get to know me a little bit better.

I use to be a fashion blogger and therefore apart of me misses my old roots of talking fashion. I follow many fashion bloggers, and even vloggers and I love learning about the new styles, or see how other's put together their wardrobe, yet it's like I never share my thoughts or personal style anymore.

Why? I don't know, sometimes I actually believe other's do it better than me. My style is simple, and classic. I don't jump on the next trends and then ditch them to buy more Forever 21 pieces. I stick with what I know, and like. You'll probably be able to tell that from my answers below! But below it was so fun to reminisce on some old pieces. It's funny how certain memories or people are connected through a piece of clothing.  How would you describe your style?


TAG QUESTIONS

1. What is the oldest item in your closet?
My oldest and favorite piece in my closet is my jean jacket! If you've been following my blog for a few years, you'd know which one I'm talking about. I use to wear it all the time! Just a classic.

2. What is the newest?  
I recently bought these super cute strap up sandals from Target. I love them so much, because I usually can't pull off any type of gladiator styles for my legs, but these one's are just short enough to flatter my feet and legs. I bought the one's in black, and they almost have a felt/velvet texture so it's makes them feel fancy!

3. What is the most expensive? 
A black leather jacket from Jennifer Lopez collection. It's seriously the best fit and overall quality of any leather jacket I've had in the past. I've worn it so many times on the blog, you can find it here.

4. Cheapest/most affordable item that you wear/use a lot! 
Perhaps it would be a plain black tee from Target. Can you tell I shop there a lot? Haha. Solid color tops are perfect for layering, and it's a simple go-to for me. 

5. What was the biggest bargain?
Just lately, I bought this beautiful black lace dress at Stein Mart and I found it on the clearance rack. This dress reminds me of a Nordstrom or Free People dress, so I'd say it was a major score!! I adore dresses, and honestly if I had a little more body confidence, they would be my only clothing choice. I can't wait to wear it for a special occasion. 

6. What was the biggest waste of money?
My royal blue high heels I bought to match my homecoming I attended my sophomore year in high school!! I actually can't even believe I still own them in my closet right now. I can't bring myself to get rid of them, but that's because they did cost like fifty dollars, and I only wore them one time. Such a waste, but they were my first official heels ever, so perhaps I also have sentimental reasons of why I'm holding on to them. I actually posted way back when about my homecoming outfit on the blog, check it out!

BONUS - Show us your three wishlist items right now! 

Right now I'm obsessed with graphic tees, and I love this one. Girl Power!!  It only comes in one size but something like this style is adorable.

Another wishlist item would be these pink sunglasses. How cute are they?

I love patches or pins on jean jackets, or in this case some faded ripped shorts! This pack is super fun for summer.

10 comments

  1. Those strap up sandals are so cute! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aren't they? They fit perfectly, and don't hurt my feet! :)

      Delete
  2. I love this so much!!! How fun that you posted those pics too! What memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun!! I love me some Target clothes as well :) A ton of my closet is from there, but more is from Old Navy! LOL

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Old Navy is really awesome. My friend works there and they give amazing discounts for employee's too. :) A great company all around!

      Delete
  4. I really like this post idea! I might do a twist on it and link back up to you, if that's all right :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha. I know what you mean about holding onto sentimental shoes! I just finally got rid of my wedding heels that I knew I'd never wear again and it was tough!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! & here I thought homecoming heels would be hard...!

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.