Homecoming

11.19.2012

This weekend I went to my first homecoming! It was also my first dance. I went with a couple friends; Amy, & Liv. It was so much fun. They served dinner & had dessert. The theme for the night was fire and ice! The decorations were so gorgeous. White lights were all hung up all over the celling. Flowers were everywhere!! My favorite part was if course shopping for my dress and heels. Ha ha. The entire night was so much fun, & I'm so glad I was able to go and experience what homecoming was like. I can't wait until my Junior year for homecoming:) Very thankful for amazing friends!








 
 

8 comments

  1. Love your dress and flats! :)
    and the sunset!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)) But I'm not wearing Flatts, I'm wearing high heels

      Delete
  2. Wow you look stunning! Love the dress and heels Jenna- and the decorations are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Alex. Yes wasn't it gorgeous...I loved all the white lights hanging from the ceiling. :D

      Delete
  3. You looked gorgeous! Looked like you had a great time!!
    Grandma Condon

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey jenna i love the pics of me and you! i looked horrible! hahaha oh well u looked beautiful!!!!!!i had so much fun that night! im so glad to have such a Godly girlfriend like you! <3 God has blessed me so much and im so glad he gave me a friend like you! -Amy Arnold

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Amy! No we both looked great! :) Aw ur so sweet, I too am very thankful for you as a wonderful friend. <3

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.