5 TOP TEAS + MUGS

4.17.2015

I've never been a tea girl, but these past few months I've enjoyed a cup every now and then! My friends are tea lovers, and have introduced me to the wonder of delicious teas. I love anything vanilla, or chai spice. So far the only type of tea I can't stand is anything fruity. With that being said I thought I'd share with you some my recent tea haul + my favorite mugs! Plus for something a little extra, I filmed a video all about it too! Are you a tea drinker? If so, please share with me your favorite picks!



FAVORITE TEAS:

1. Pumpkin Spice, Bigalow // This tea is the best for fall, but obviously we are past that, but I still enjoy a cup every now and again especially when it's a gloomy spring afternoon.

2. Chai Spice Black Tea, Stash // This tea is perfect when craving something that's more sweet and sugary, yet minus the huge amount of sugar grams that usually comes along with chai tea. Can't say enough good things when it comes to this one.

3. Mango Black Tea, Trader Joes // Ah, this tea is so refreshing and absolutely my favorite. I prefer it over ice, so an iced tea instead of a hot cup of tea. When I make this one iced tea, I will add a lemon and a tiny bit of sugar, and it tastes so delicious.

4. Herbal Spice Tea, Fresh N Easy // Now this tea isn't my go-to pick all the time, because I only enjoy it when i'm feeling sick. It's very soothing for the throat and therefore only make a cup when I need just that - a comfort for my scratchy throat.

5. Passion Tropical Tea, It's A Grind // Again, another iced tea instead of a warm cup of tea. This is the tea that It's A Grind sales, and I love it to death! The best part, you don't need to add any sugar because the flavor is so strong that it's not needed!



Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.