DIY PAINTED CLIPBOARD

4.10.2015

I'm gonna be honest and just come out and say it; I hate DIY's! Yes, isn't that sad? I feel like they cost just as much as a certain item you'd like to buy, and if it doesn't come out the way you wanted then it's hard to fix it, and you'll always be unhappy with it! But today I gave it a go, and tried to be creative and let my hands and mind have fun with some ideas! This DIY I tried is a painted clipboard. I love using clipboards but felt like this one needed some bit of love. If your interested on how to recreate this DIY yourself, then scroll down.

SUPPLIES:
Pencil
Clipboard
Paint

STEPS:
This is pretty easy, but to create the polka dots I used the eraser on the end of a pencil to create the circles. Then I chose the paint colors I preferred and created an ombre effect. You can do anything you want, just be creative!



2 comments

  1. Lovin this!!! Noooooo don't hate DIY's just yet:) haha
    What I think is important in DIY's is figuring out a CHEAP and SIMPLE way to do it! Not a l w a y s easy, but worth it! SO cute:D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! Haha I know it's sad; but I've found the kind I enjoy so that's good!'

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.