SENIOR PHOTO SHOOT

7.01.2015



enior photos!!! I couldn't be more happy with these beautiful photos! My best friend Alex from Into the Woods actually took these for me, and I love them! She has her own photography business and her work is always so wonderful. Nothing could be better than having a best friend who is your YouTuber, blogger, and photography buddy! I took these photos at Myrtle Creek Nursery in Fallbrook and the location was exactly what I dreamed of. It has the country feel yet colorful and girly with all the flowers! My favorite spot was the white washed wall with the green ivy growing all over it, with that cute bench - it's the photo where I'm holding my black dress out! Ah just loved the location and the whole style of my photos. 

It's hard to believe I am a graduate of high school and that my senior photo shoot has come to an end. I loved high school and I longed for the day I could pull out these dresses and pose in front of the camera. To me, senior photos are the photos you can treasure always to look back on as a teenager. These are more than just self portraits, rather photos that celebrate an accomplishment of mine. 







2 comments

  1. Girl we have the same brown cowboy boots!!! :) Also these pictures are gorgeous! I love the one where you're holding your black dress out! That background is beautiful!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my gosh, that's too funny! I think I got mine from Target! Thanks so much! :)

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.