THE WEEKLY

7.15.2015


he weekly is a new mini series that I'll be adding every month! I love the idea of featuring some snapchats of my week and highlights of my month! All of these photos are taken directly from my instagram account, so be sure to follow along so you don't miss out on any updates. This week was definitely more active than most this summer, and I've been able to get a lot of work done!

SNAPCHAT'S:
1. Took a trip down to the beach! // 2. Filmed some videos with my bestie. // 3. Classic selfie behind a colorful wall. // 4. Sipping some coffee, rocking my happy face because I managed to vlog three times this week. // 5. Lily looking as cute as ever! // 6. Loving my bling sandals from Target.


Favorite Pins/Articles/Posts around the web!
*Must try this recipe, especially this summer!!
*Wanting to try out one of these sprays!
*Loving this book right now!
*Aren't these heels adorable?


3 Things About Yours Truly:
*Carl's Jr is my favorite fast food! Western bacon cheeseburger with no cheese lol, ah to die for!
*I really wish I was subscribed to a magazine, any suggestions?
*If Luke's diner is real, I'd love to visit to buy my own Luke's mug! If you understand the reference, comment below!


Question of the Week:
Who is your favorite YouTuber? Why do you love watching their videos, and tell why your subscribed to them. Comment below and share with us.

1 comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.