THE BEST OF 2016

12.28.2016


LIFE IS GOOD 

I'm am really excited for New Years to come, and honestly I cannot wait for 2017. I have so much coming up that I've been waiting for a long time now. Okay, I'll try to contain myself - let's recap 2016! 

This year has been such a great one! I love having this space to recall all my memories, and special moments for my creative juices. I was able to overcome many fears and worries. My new year resolutions were one's that I completed, and enjoyed because they were realistic and specific for my lifestyle. I read up to 4 books for enjoyment, journaled more often, joined a gym, and tried something new with my hair. In 2016 I had the opportunity to explore a new U.S. state - Oregon! And, I had a wonderful family vacation this summer with my family. So grateful for 2016 and the memories I will always have. 

I have collected together some of my favorite posts from 2016, as a roundup in case you missed them the first time around. You can click on any picture in this post and it'll take you through to the original post. And, of course these happened to be your top choices too! Thank you all for your continual support of ABH, it means a lot. 



LIFE STUFF 

This year I really tried new things, and concentrated on myself a little bit more. As usual, I tend to be personal here on the blog and this year I think I conquered that goal very well, as all of my posts about my life below are literally a peek into my world and feelings!

My favorite of them all, has to be my bedroom tour! I should have waited for my new camera lens to shoot my room, but I still love the way it turned out.

HAVE A LOOK...

BEDROOM TOUR / WHAT HIGH SCHOOL TAUGHT ME / PODCASTS I LOVE / A NEW LAYOUT FOR A BEAUTIFUL HEART 4.0 / FAVORITE SONGS AT THE MOMENT


TRAVEL

My favorite thing in the world is exploring new adventures! This year I visited Oregon for the first time to be with my best friend whose at college up there, and Hume Lake for a family vacation. No matter where it is, these traveling moments are what I live for, and mean the most to me. 

LET'S GO TO...

PORTLAND TRAVEL GUIDE / ORGEON COFFEE HOUSE / GEORGE FOX UNIVERSITY / HUME LAKE CHRISTIAN CAMPS / SUCCULENT CAFE



TIPS + ADVICE 

This is personally my favorite type of posts to put together and brainstorm about. My blog is full of these lifestyle tips, so I pulled out my top five favorite ones! The one I absolutely loved was my friendship series, plus it got a lot of attention from you guys, which always makes me happy! 

TOP FIVE... 

MY BESTIE LIVES FAR AWAY/ HELP A DOWN AND OUT FRIEND / 5 THINGS TO MAKE MORE TIME FOR / HOW I PLAN FOR BLOG POSTS / HOW TO KNOW IF YOUR READY FOR A PUPPY /


COFFEE TALK 

Yay! Time to bring out my favorites, the coffee talk series! It's actually so sad, I only have two posts out of the whole year in this series, but I suppose that's because I like to think and figure things out before I vent out every feeling and sidetrack thought I have for the entire web to read.

Next year, I'm really hoping to give this series more time + level of importance because it truly is my most liked by you guys, and of course myself.

TAKE A SIP...

UNIVERSITY ENVY / DAYDREAMER


BEAUTY + HAIR 

It's so sad because I really haven't posted much beauty or hair related posts like I have in the past. I barely reached five this year. Crazy! I really love spoiling myself with beauty products, and me-time rituals, but they never made it to the blog this year. So let's hope I actually try harder for 2017.

My absolutely favorite beauty post was how to use coconut oil into your everyday beauty routine, because it's something I dab into everyday! It's hard to keep up with beauty routines, I mean there are thousands that work for everybody, but coconut oil is one that truly works, and has stayed with me for years!


MORE BEAUTY BITS...

HOW TO USE COCONUT OIL INTO YOUR EVERYDAY ROUTINE / DIY PUMPKIN LATTE SUGAR SCRUB / BEAUTY GUIDE FOR YOUR BESTIE / MY NUMBER ONE HAIR PRODUCT 



OUTFITS 

Again, not too much for these bad boys either! My style isn't anything to brag about, or show off these days. I keep it simple, and comfy. Of course, whenever I try a new coffee shop and add it to my coffee diary series then, it turns into a photo shoot.

NEVER GO OUT OF STYLE...

BLACK TEE THREE / AUGIES COFFEE ROSTERS / FALLING FOR YOU / THE BEAN /



LOOKING FORWARD 

So 2017 is going to be a big one, and I couldn't be more thrilled. Of course, I hope to really be on my blogging game, and blog more often during my weeks (hopefully). I love blogging, and I am so grateful for this space which allows me to share my love for all things creative.

If you have any comments or things you'd like to see in 2017 on the blog, let me know below! Look out for my New Year's Resolution's along with I am inspiring for upcoming posts in the future. Bring on 2017 eh? xoxo.

2 comments

  1. You've had such a great year!! And way to be at the top of your blogging game. Makes me wanna be better in 2017! Lord knows I've been slacking... I love that we both went to Oregon for the first time this year; it's so beautiful, right?? I already wanna go back!

    Can't wait to see what's in store for you next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Rachel! I know, Oregon was beautiful and one of these days I'd love to go back! :)

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.