A BEAUTIFUL HEART 4.0

10.08.2016


Beautiful Heart finally has a few new design features! I came back blogging for about three weeks, then stopped. What? I tend to do this a lot. For awhile I thought of just packing it up and leaving my blog behind, but I cannot stop daydreaming about blog posts for the life of me. There's just something about typing onto a blank canvas, taking flat lay photos, and meeting awesome gals in the blog world, that keeps me coming back for more. I honestly lose so much inspiration when my blog design is not updated, or cute. I changed this issue, hence my new header, sidebar image "about me," added more organized categories, and updated all my pages. I think it's the perfect touch for fall, and I love how it all turned out. So there are a few things I want to touch on, for this new re-launch of ABH!


There are so many new features I want to include on my blog. One of them is, "Coffee Diaries" which is a collection of the many coffee shops I have explored around my local town, and while traveling. I've made a little bit of progress on this, so check it out under the new tab!

Another thing that really needs to change around here, is my pup. One thing I love about fellow bloggers is how their lifestyle photos, and (some) posts include or are dedicated to their pets. I'm trying to brainstorm, and figure out how I can incorporate Lily into ABH more often. Any ideas, let me know!

Hope you enjoy the new layout + features! Get ready for this gal to be a full time blogger! Yay!


Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.