DIY PUMPKIN LATTE SUGAR SCRUB

11.13.2016


ugar scrubs are my favorite, especially in the autumn and winter seasons because of my dry skin. This round I wanted to create a scrub that was fall inspired with the classic scents of the season! Best part, it's so easy and you probably have most (if not all) of the ingredients right in your pantry. I'm calling this sugar scrub a "pumpkin latte" because it includes coffee, and a mix of spices. Everyday I seem to be more sensitive to coffee, and can no longer drink anything at Starbucks, or any types of latte's for that matter. I miss it so much. I love the atmosphere of a coffee house, and it makes me so sad that I can't order anything coffee, I barely go to any nowadays. So even though this recipe calls for coffee, I didn't add any in mine, just too afraid that the scent may cause a horrible headache, like the latte's do to me. Like the coffee, add or take away any of the ingredients below, because the sugar scrub will still turn out great no matter what you choose. 


Pumpkin Latte Ingredients: 
1 1/4 cup of brown sugar 
1 1/2 cup of coconut oil 
5 drops of honey
1 tbs vanilla extract 
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1 tsp all ground spice 
1 tsp nutmeg 
1 tsp ground clovers 
1 tbs ground coffee 
1 tsp pumpkin pie spice 

2 comments

  1. OOh I like this! If I could DIY beauty items using natural products, it's a win for me! I'll have to try this!

    xo Deborah
    Coffee, Prose, and Pretty Clothes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! You must give it a go! :) I love the way it makes my skin feel.

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.