MY THANKFUL LIST
2. Old friendships that are still growing to this day.
3. Christian professors at my secular community college.
4. My mom who has helped me get to where I need to go in life especially this year.
5. Family traditions.
6. A vehicle that I love driving, and that has kept me safe.
7. Exploring new coffee shops.
8. California sunshine that lifts my spirits.
9. Being able to meet my Aunt and Cousin for the first time this year.
10. Learning how to Bible Journal these past few months.
11. My faith.
12. Holiday drinks, all things peppermint even in November haha.
13. Cold nights in my warm bed, watching Netflix.
14. Fairy lights in my bedroom.
15. Thanksgiving food. Sweet potatoes with marshmallows here I come.
16. My blog. The creativity I've been able to produce is astounding.
17. My pup, Lily. She always makes me smile.
18. Coffee table books.
19. Lunch dates with my sister.
20. My black leggings.
21. Netflix when I'm bored. (it's the little things).
22. Beautiful blogs to read here in the community.
23. My dad and his character.
24. Nature walks.
25. Gilmore Girls!