Valentines {2013}

2.14.2013



When I think of valentines day I often think of flowers, candy, hugs, pink, red, and kisses. It's a time when people can express their love. A time to show how much they care for someone. This all seems wonderful huh? Who doesn't love Valentines day?! Well this Valentines I realized that it's not about the gifts and the stuff but rather our true love, the one who first loved us...Jesus Christ. He loved us first by dying on the cross for our sins. John 3:16 "For God so loved the world that whoever believes in him, shall not perish but have everlasting life." If God's love was an ocean there would be no land. God's love is so deep and so wide that we can't even begin to understand how much he cares. I am so blessed and grateful that my Valentine loves me so much more than I'll ever know! Happy Valentines Day!! <3 

 

3 comments

  1. just found your blog and I love it! Love your instagram posts so much xx

    Helena @ http://lifeinafewnutshells.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh thank you so much Helena how did you find my blog?! :) Thanks again ill go follow your blog also. :{)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just found your blog! It's a wonderful blog! Happy Late Valentine's Day!

    *Lindsay*
    www.storiesbylindsay.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.