Mission Inn + 12 Things

12.11.2018


1. My mom treated my sister and I to a mini stay at the Mission Inn Hotel. It was the perfect way to begin the holiday spirit.

2. This gray cardigan is my newest piece for the winter. It is so long on me, but I really love the fit.

3. Seriously craving this chocolate cake I ate at the garden restaurant, because it was a chocolate lovers dream.

4. Vlogmas is just the best time of the year for a YouTube follower. I Covet Thee is just killing it this year.

5. Did you hear that Friends was suppose to be taken off Netflix come the first of the year? My sister and I were so sad. But, apparently Netflix took it back. Our Holiday Armadillo has saved us, haha.

6. I packed two scarfs for this trip, and it made me feel like I was in high school again. They were my go-to staple in the winter, but it's been years since I've pulled them out to wear. Let's just say, I am officially obsessed now.


7. My Christmas tree has a theme, Paris! All my ornaments are Eiffel towers, coffee, crowns, or really anything that screams France. I found a store that had an entire tree filled with ornaments with my theme. I bought like five, because they were so unique! 

8. I desperately wish I could drink coffee and never have a migraine. Oh well, I suppose Coffee Bean's hot chocolate will have to do. 

9. Two weeks left of this fall semester and I can't wait for it to end. 

10. Our friends joined us on this getaway, and I was re-introduced to the board game Clue. I want to buy it now, haha. 

11. Right now I'm putting together a roundup of the best blog posts of 2018. I'm loving the way it's turning out. 

12. The Mission Inn was such a special time. Time away to relax and be with my people was so needed. 

4 comments

  1. These pictures are all amazing! I am such a huge fan of this outfit as it is totally my style (plus, you rock it!). Your blog is super cute - glad I found it and hope to stay in touch!
    -Jenna <3
    Follow me back? The Chic Cupcake

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been following you from beginning and this is yet another great post. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have only one word..AMAZING!
    Love your blog post so much!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.