I'm Feelin' 22

3.05.2019


22

Listening to a lot of Taylor Swift today (thanks, Hannah), because I'm turning 22! I've been celebrating all weekend long in La Jolla for a shopping spree, and a beach day in Carlsbad with my friends! Seriously been one of my favorites yet. Somehow this year seems exciting to me, even with all of it's uncertainties. 22 isn't a big year, and I'm loving the non pressures that comes with this age, unlike 21.

As I was laying on my towel at the beach yesterday, my friend asked me what's been your favorite part of this year? All I could say was my journey of personal growth. It was the year of teaching myself grace...lots and lots of grace!!

This year, however, will hopefully be the one where I say 'wow look at all that I could handle and accomplish.' College has taught me so much, but it's not over yet! I have a long way to go, but I am so grateful for another year of life to live and learn.

Thank you all so much for the birthday wishes. I truly felt so loved today!!

4 comments

  1. Happy Birthday! Cheers to a marvelous year ahead!
    Caitlin
    LemonadePressBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe so exciting! I’m definitely gonna blast T Swift’s song when I turn 22. ☺️ Glad you’re focusing on having grace with yourself, I am too. Happy birthday!

    www.madisontaylor.co

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let people know you offer mobile marketing in every way you can. Talking about it on your blog, website, and forums will inform your customers of the program, and give them the information they need to participate. Use social networking to draw customers in, by offering special deals only available through the mobile program.play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.