Only One Prayer Away

7.25.2012

Ever feel stressed during school, or with family and friends? Like your always one step away from breaking down? Well I've been reading a lot about worrying. My absolute favorite verse is Matthew 6:34 it states "Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own." This verse always helps me through all situations. Another thing i always have to remind myself is that God is just one prayer away! Whenever I have problems or I'm worried I know that I can pray to God and that He will never leave me. That He is there during good or bad times. I am so thankful and grateful for the Love God has for me. And I know that God is in control of everything. So when you are feeling worried or stressed, pray to God and let Him know how much you need Him. And remember that you can always talk to God anywhere, and whenever! :)

Post a Comment

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.