Chocolate Chip Muffins

8.24.2012

Hello. I absolutely love this dessert! Its very easy, and cheap. What I love about this kind of dessert is, you don't have to go buy alot of different ingredients that you'll probably only use once ha ha. Down below I will list the ingredients, and instructions! I hope you guys enjoy.

Ingredient's:
Chocolate Chips
Chocolate cake mix
Eggs
Milk or Oil
Cupcake holders

Instructions:
Pre-heat the oven to about 300-350 degrees
Mix up into a bowl the cake mix
Stir it all up
Then add the chocolate chips
Pour it into a cupcake pan
Place it in the oven for about 30 minutes
And enjoy! :)








4 comments

  1. Oh, how did you know that I LOVE chocolate and I like SIMPLE things to make? This looks SOOOO good! I MUST make it sometime. Thanks for sharing.

    I'm following you back. Love your profile info...keep Lovin' Jesus!!! :)

    Hugs...
    Heidi @ hi-d's place

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for following my blog! I'm glad you like it. Haha anything chocolate is just absolutely amazing! I will check out yours also, and follow :)

      Delete
  2. Yum! These sound so good right now ( even if it is 10 in the morning- haha) Keep up the good work, you blog is looking awesome! xoxo alex


    tobebeautifulingodseyes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Alex ;) I've been loving it haha

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.