Wow this salad is absolutely fantastic! It's sweet, salty, and so flavorful! I love trying//making different salads because your traditional ranch salads can sometimes be boring and not very flavorful! This is definitely one of my favorites! What's your favorite salad to have? E.N.J.O.Y.
• 2 bunches of broccoli (no stem)
• 1/2 cup of red onion (chopped)
• 1 cup of celery (chopped)
• 1 cup of sunflower seeds
• 1 cup of craisins
• 1 cup of cashews
• 1/2 lb. of cooked bacon (crumbled)
• 1 cup of mayonnaise
• 4 Tbsp of Apple Cider Vinegar
• 1/4 cup of sugar (I use 1/2 to 3/4 of what the recipe calls for and it tastes great)
-Combine all ingredients with dressing and serve!