Disney Land {part 1}

3.16.2013

I had the opportunity to go to Disneyland for my friends 16th birthday! We were able to spend two days there! One day in California Adventure and the other in Disneyland :) So for the night we stayed in the Grand Hotel in California Adventure park!! The hotel was absolutely beautiful! It was huge too. Ha-ha. We went to Cars land which was my favorite!! One day for lunch we ate at the Blue Bayou Restaurant in Disneyland. :) It was so pretty, and so much fun being able to see the ride of Pirates from where we were siting. We also ate at a restaurant for dinner called the Wine Country Territory, and the food and view was absolutely gorgeous! (: I took many photos, so therefore I will only share a few. I had so much fun...and so happy I was able to go!! <3 data-blogger-escaped-br="">


























14 comments

  1. Awesome! Disney Land is so fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes it really is. I haven't been in a few years, so it was fun being able to go!

      Delete
  2. Hello Jenna. I am new at your blog and it is so fun to read. I would really love to go to Disney Land, maybe one day! Great pictures,
    xoxo Nika

    http://makeupbysparkle.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey thanks so much, for stopping by. :) I followed your blog...its cute :)

      Delete
  3. That's so cool! I haven't gone to Disneyland in a while, so I hope to get passes this year :) Glad you had fun!!
    ~Dahlia~

    lifeofapinc.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes me too. I would love season passes, Disneyland is too much fun.

      Delete
  4. Great pictures! It sounds like a lot of fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So happy that you got to go! I have heard of Cars Land and it looks like so much fun!

    beebrookenized.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness Cars land was amazing. It was exactely like the movie. It was amazing. :) Thanks for checking out my blog!

      Delete
  6. Oh my goodness, I just went there! Flo's V8 cafe is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you did? That's awesome. I know the food there is really good too. :)

      Delete
  7. Happy to join your lovely blog and follow you! Would you like to follow me back?
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice pictures:)
    want to go there one time too;)X


    http://throughartrelatedtofashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.