Here are five tips to looking BEAUTIFUL!
1. For lovely eyes: always look at the good side of other people. ( Philippians 2:4 states; "not looking to your own interests but each of you to the interests of the others.")
2. For tender lips: speak only kind words to each other. ( Colossians 4:6 states; "Let your conversation be always full of grace, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how to answer everyone.")
3. For a charming face: always smile with a happy heart. (Proverbs 15:13 states; "A happy heart makes the face cheerful, but heartache crushes the spirit.")
4. For graceful arms: reach out with compassion to those in need (Colossians 3:12 states; "Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.")
5. For beautiful feet: always walk with God (Genesis 6:9 states; "This is the account of Noah and his family. Noah was a righteous man, blameless among the people of his time, and he walked faithfully with God.")