VIRGINIA!

4.30.2013 Williamsburg, VA. USA

I had the opportunity to go to Williamsburg, Virginia with my friend Emily and her family for vacation! Everyday was so amazing, and we were able to see so much. One of my favorite experiences about this trip was flying. It was my first time on a plane, and I loved it. I was super nervous about it because I have always been afraid of heights. But I actually loved it. Believe it or not take off was my favorite part, because it was so cool being able to watch how everything on land became smaller and smaller the higher we went. Plus being above the clouds was absolutely breath taking! We went to see Monticello, Mount Vernon, Colonial Williamsburg, and Jamestown! I took so many pictures and learned so much, that I will break up my posts on the different places, I went to see. :) Here are some photos of me and my friend Emily on the plane.




                                        of course we had to have our favorite for breakfast :)
                                             

                                               and McDonald's without coffee? I think not


and of course airports are always fun, especially LAX

6 comments

  1. Haha. That sounds like fun! Hope you had a good time!

    be genuine :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gah! So exciting! I need to call you so I can hear all about it- and isn't flying fun!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh flying is so much fun!! :)) I know it's been too long since we talked huh?

      Delete
  3. love your blog! I am such a fan of travelling and flying :) following and loving it, follow back if possible :) xx
    http://theadventuresofhann.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Im so glad you enjoyed your flight. :)

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.