3. Denim Jacket. I love my denim jacket and I swear I wear it everyday with every outfit. This is just a simple casual easy put together look.
4. Pencil Skirt. Boots with skirts are my favorite. I love heels and sandals but riding boots are so nice for the fall season and it changes up the whole outfit.
5. Long Sleeve Shirt. This is so casual and comfy. Perfect for a rainy fall day or lazy time hanging out with friends. Paring this with boots gives it an effortless look yet still adorable.
6. Wear a Sweater. This fall I have been loving my sweaters, which I've never really been into before. Brown boots are awesome with sweaters because they pretty much match with every color.
7. Add a Scarf. Scarfs save me during the fall and winter season. It keeps me so warm and its so comfy. Plus they add so much style to an everyday worn out tee shirt.
8. Dress with Leggings. Later in the fall season it becomes more cold and breezy so its so nice to be able to wear your dresses with leggings. I love my dresses but not all go with leggings so its nice to find the ones that match perfectly with leggings and tights so you are able to wear them literally all year round.