A FEW OF MY FAVORITE THINGS NO.03

8.20.2016

H MY! This month I have some wonderful favorites to share with you all today! These items were not just pulled from around my room, or in the nook and cranny of my closet yet literally picked out of my purse because I'm actively using and enjoying these items in my life lately. Even with the busyness of July I've managed to take control over August and have a mindset that involves "me-time," before college starts, which is the perfect way to describe these cool bits and bobs. Anything you've enjoyed this month, if so share below! I always love exploring new beauty, and lifestyle products. Hope you had a wonderful month of August. 







7 comments

  1. Love this feature, Jenna!! And that journal + concept is SO cute... might have to nab one for myself and your sunglasses are perfection! Hope you're enjoying the best weekend!! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this feature, Jenna!! And that journal + concept is SO cute... might have to nab one for myself and your sunglasses are perfection! Hope you're enjoying the best weekend!! xo

    www.girlandcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You featured some very cute things here! But if you think iPhone cases are hard to find...try finding some pretty ones for my Motorola MotoG... :-) it is quite the challenge!

    -Kati

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my I'm sure it is harder to find phone cases then! Apple seems to control the world lol.

      Delete
  4. Love, Jenna! Especially love that first picture:) As I've gotten to see you in person and hang out more lately, I have noticed the change in your style, and am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by my blog! :) Means a lot.

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.