OCTOBER SMALL GOALS | 2017

10.03.2017


t's October 3rd!!!! Thought today would be appropriate time I upload my monthly goals, in honor of Mean Girls Day, haha. My friends at college filled me in on the concept, and keep showing my video clips of their favorite scenes and I couldn't stop laughing. Any Mean Girl fans out there?

In all seriousness, fall it here and I couldn't be more happier. It's truly my favorite season. Fall scents, pumpkins, and all things gold glitter are all over my dorm, making it feel like my room back home! I have so many ideas to enjoy this season, relax, and be festive. So stay tuned for a fall bucket-list soon!


Septemer Goals...

1. Go Somewhere New By Myself | I will drive around, or pick up some take-out for dinner, but coffee shops, not yet.

2. Study Hard | YES!

3. Devotional Blog Post | I haven't done this yet...did you all know PicMonkey changed their 'free' subscription to a monthly service now? This is the reason for my absence.

4. Schedule 5 More Posts | I have around five posts ready to go, but missing photos!

5. Attend Chapel | Chapel credits are hard to earn when my week fills up so quickly. But I'm doing it, and I have around 13 out of 30 completed, so that's something.


October Goals....! 

1. Take Photos of my Dorm Room | My room is finally completed, and I love the set-up. It's time to give you a tour :)

2. Have My Friend Emily Out | This is already in motion, and I can't wait to show her around Costa Mesa and my university as she's never seen it! Talk about the ideal girls weekend.

3. Go to a Pumpkin Patch | I have always wanted to do this, mostly for the blog but also to be festive. I have the perfect go-to fall outfit this year, and I want to show it off.

4. Share a Playlist | I've always wanted to share a musical playlist, and perhaps this month I will! Let me know if you'd be interested.

5. Create a Twitter | I think I may be the very last person to ever create a twitter account, haha. But nevertheless, I think it'd be fun. Plus, I'm tired of being in the dark during conversations around campus, because it was on twitter. *face palm.

6 comments

  1. If you're willing to invest a little bit of money, you can get Lightroom as a student for quite cheap---around $70. It's much more powerful than Pic Monkey, and that $70 gets you the full version for life!

    I never got into Twitter much; I tried it for awhile but thought I would rather devote my social media time elsewhere. So you're not the only one who's not "on" it, even though I am technically "on" there, if that makes sense :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I finally made the splurge on PicMonkey, it came to around $50 for the annual fee, so I felt it was worth it. I know it like the back of my hand, so I didn't want to try any new formats haha. :) Thanks for the tip though.

      Delete
  2. I love this time of year especially for the pumpkin patches. I'm still waiting for our weather to cool off here in South Carolina before we go and pick out ours for the season.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These goals are so good--yes, snap some pics of your dorm room! I love looking back at my college days and reminiscing. You'll be very glad you documented!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes, that's exactly why I'm needing to start taking photos :)

      Delete
  4. Your goals are so great - totally achievable, just the way they should be! <3

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.