3 Reasons Why I Keep A Travel Journal

10.19.2018


ove traveling and probably cannot say that enough! I found this travel journal at Anthropology a few years ago, and it was so fun to fill out. I'll use it in a way to remember my favorite go-to places or bucket-list ventures. I've always been a huge advocate for putting thoughts to paper, so why not do so while exploring? You can become really creative and add photos or little souvenirs such as plane tickets, travel map, or receipts. It can become anything you desire, really. Here are three simple reasons why I try to always jot down a few things while traveling.




1. Collection of memories. // Traveling is when I'm most nostalgic. It is when I have the opportunities to try new things and dare to venture out of my comfort zone. I love looking back and reading all the special times I had in different environments.


2. Tool of self discovery. // Experiencing new cultures is so eye opening. I always like to see which ones I could call home. Writing down my loves and dislikes wherever I travel allows me to learn more about myself.


3. Sparks creativity. // Keeping a bucket list is so fun for me mostly, because it is full of my dream travel destinations. Well, this is the place where I keep such dreams of mine!

1 comment

  1. What a nice idea! I haven't ever kept a travel journal, but I really love looking back on blog posts I've done about trips. I think a journal would be more personal though!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.