Life Lately

11.02.2018


kay, so it's been a hot minute since I've put out a meaningful blog post (in my opinion). I haven't been absent, but I've been trying to not hit publish for quantity, only quality. So, to get the ball rolling I figured it was time for an update in my life happenings. October is over and that makes me so sad, because I've spent most of this month in bed. I came down with the hand-foot-virus and it has been dreadful. Sleeping, crying, watching Gilmore Girls, drinking lots of smoothies, and wishing to be well again has been my daily routine for three weeks now. I truly cannot believe how bad these sores broke out all over my body, hence the lack of photos of me anywhere!

Waiting for these sores to vanish is like watching paint dry. Ugh, being sick is the worst, however, I must admit it has been an eye-opener. It is amazing that the little things I take for granted, like being able to go to work, workout, and curl my hair, were things I use to complain about doing on the daily. Plus, I know I have it so easy compared to others, and my compassion level is now higher than before! Thankfully, I am on the mend and back to work!


Watching: I finished the entire season of Friends. I know I'm like a decade late, but this show is hilarious. Do you have a favorite character? Joey is mine. His "acting" voice is just the best. But, I have to admit I can't stand Monica. Her cleaning phobia drives me insane, and I could never be that competitive. I do love her and Chandler together so I guess it's all fine in the end, haha.

Drinking: I've recently discovered chocolate milk from Starbucks. Lame, I know. But, with whipped cream on top it's delicious.

Looking Forward To: Honestly, I am longing for a photoshoot like no other. This season is my favorite and the golden light with the autumn colors are calling my name.


Listening To: A new podcast I've been listening to is Pretty Basic. It's with two YouTubers I love, Alisha and Remi. It's super cute and I like hearing their more candid thoughts. Do you have a favorite podcast?

Favorite Fall Essential: A candle (I bet you saw that coming). I just bought cinnamon donut by Yankee, it's incredible.

Needing To: Be more organized. I am so tired of the clutter. Why is this so difficult to keep up with? I try and then weeks later things are back to the way they were.

6 comments

  1. Awh, I am sorry to hear you've been ill, the autumn viruses are the worst! I hope you get well soon. Friends are a good company to have while being ill tho, I think my favorite character is Rachel, although I like something about all of them, even Monica. I think my ultimate favourite episode is the one with Brad Pitt and Thanksgiving, that is hilarious!
    I have spotted the podcast earlier on Spotify, I might give it a try, thanks for a tip!

    xx A.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness that episode is hilarious! Rachel is a classic on the show, plus I love her outfits haha. Thank you so much, I am definitely feeling like myself again. :)

      Delete
  2. Hey, Jenna! *waves* I just found your blog and it's very lovely! Very aesthetic <33 I think I'll enjoy reading more of your posts :)

    maddy || little bit of sunshine

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you for taking the time to comment and tell me so! I'm on my way over to read your blog too :) xo

      Delete
  3. I love simple posts like this :) It gives me a peak into your life! I LOVE podcasts and have really been into Call It Good

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awh thank you so much. I'm glad to know that my readers still enjoy the simplicity in blogging!

      Delete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.