My Holy Grail Makeup Palettes

11.10.2018


akeup is truly my favorite thing to purchase. Now, I don't wear anything but mascara, eyeliner, and eyeshadow, so my wishlist or knowledge on other products are slim. I've never been one to use foundation or even lipstick for that matter. So, my eyeshadow palette collection has grown immensely over the years. When I was thirteen, first wearing makeup, I only purchased single powdered eyeshadow from BareMinerals. Then I discovered the beauty of palettes. I love how easy they are to use, plus travel with.

For today's post, I thought it would be fun to introduce my collection through the perfect palette tag!


Favorite "Naked" palette?
Naked2 has some beautiful glitter shadows. I love that it has a wide range of neutrals and pinks! 

Best packaging
The very first Naked palette is so beautiful with it's velvet packaging!

Best color names
The Naked Smokey palette has a few fun names, like whisky, high, & dirty-sweet.

Most versatile
BareMinerals is the brand I go-to the most for a classy eye look. This palette is a dream and the large mirror is like any other.

Least used
I was so excited over the Naked Heat palette, but once I tried to play around with it, the colors are very pigmented. I feel very intimidated while using these colors.

Biggest regret
Honestly, I don't have one! Sorry.

Best for traveling
Mac has always been on my list, and I just purchased my first palette from this brand! I love it so much. It's small, best for travel, and has 9 different colors. The pigment is beautiful.

Most used
BareMinerals has beautiful compact palettes, and this one was a favorite for a long time. I've even hit pan!

Wishlist palette 
Ahh, I just saw this new palette on Urban Decay's site! Isn't this gorgeous? I love those rich pinks! The name for the palette is perfect, cherry!

9 comments

  1. I LOVE the naked palette! I feel like it should be in everyones makeup collection!
    I did want to try some Charlotte Tilbury palettes, but they can be so pricey! Maybe I'll suck it up, and splurge!
    xo

    krystalinthecity.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I agree. Oh, I would love to try one + Bobbi Brown! :)

      Delete
  2. nice product and glad you love everything about it.
    new post
    https://www.melodyjacob.com/2018/11/5-things-you-shouldnt-do-during-winter.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute tag idea. I don't buy many palettes. They're hard to finish.

    www.fashionradi.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can understand that! It is why I only buy from a few brands, as you can tell from above.

      Delete
  4. Can't believe I still haven't tried the Naked palette. I hear SO many good things about it, and seriously need to get one!! Love those beautiful earthy colours, plus you and me both, I rarely wear foundation. Just a little moisturizer and cover up for under eyes and the odd blemish. Hope your week is off to a great start lovey!! xo

    www.veronikanovotny.com (life + style blog)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, it is truly my staple go to for all occasions! Thanks for stopping by V! :)

      Delete
  5. This is such a nice roundup you have here dear. Thanks for sharing!

    Jessica | notjessfashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so behind the makeup trends! I really need to invest in a Naked Palette!! Great post babe!

    Chloe x | www.chloeinroses.com

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.