Pumpkin Spice

11.20.2018


ello everyone! I am so excited to share my latest outfit photos, as I have been obsessed with this plaid top. I have recently discovered my love for Lucky Brand, as it fits my style so well. A touch of causal yet classy staple pieces is what I'm all about. I took these photos in the wine country, and I loved how they turned out. Well, one wouldn't exactly know that by the location, but I found this white barn and loved it. 

To be honest, I have been very uninspired with my blog. Exploring new places is what sparks my creativity. And when I've lived 12 years in the same town, it is rare to find new locations to shoot, unless I'm willing to drive over an hour to San Diego or Orange County. So, hence my excitement!! Where do you go to gain inspiration? 

1 comment

  1. As we grow older and busier, busy work can make us forget something important. It's a good idea to write a memoir.
    https://www.ever-pretty.com/us/

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.