Life Lately

2.06.2019


ello everyone! I've been going through a lot lately, so I figured an update was required. Honestly, below you'll see all that has been on my mind, but just trying to make it through the week has been priority. My English courses right now are pretty heavy duty with presentations and projects that take up so much more time! I find myself swamped on Sunday's, barely making the deadline by midnight to finish. I'm a procrastinator at heart, but also feeling overwhelmed with everything going on. To find out what I mean, keep reading!


Favorite songs at the moment: 
Pop has been my go-to lately, some super old and others just released! The Heart Wants What It Wants by Selena Gomez, Silver Lining by Jacob Banks, Call Out My Name by the Weeknd, I Miss You by Julia Michaels, and Imagine by Ariana Grande.

Absolutely loving: 
My new day-planner by The Happy Planner. It is my second year using this brand, and it has does wonders for my organizing skills. It is so cute, and provides a monthly goal list, which is essentially the entire layout of this life lately post!

Excited about:
My best friend Emily is getting married in May and I am going to be her bridesmaid. I love weddings so much. Plus being apart of the wedding party is even better. I've been a flower girl twice, and now this makes me a bridesmaid for the second time too! It's the best feeling ever.

Desperately needing: 
A trip to the beach to feel the cold sand between my toes and watching a sunset. Carlsbad is really calling my name right now.

Currently watching:
So many YouTube vlogs from one channel in particular, "Other Monica." She lives in Seattle, which makes me want to visit this city so.freakin.bad. I just love her style, and over-all personality.

Working on: 
My health! It's been going really well, as I've been going to the gym a lot. I stepped out of my comfort zone and tried a Zumba class for the very first time. It was actually really fun, and something that I'm trying to make apart of workout schedule. Oh, and running is something I'm implementing, so we'll see how I do with that.

Stressed over: 
All the steps to complete my application to begin my Master's and teaching credentials in the fall. I have over five things I have to gather and get approved for, like passing the CBEST, obtaining a certificate of clearance, gather all transcripts, the list goes on. Oy with the poodles already!

3 comments

  1. Aww I'm so excited about you being in my wedding! And yes, the stress of college is getting to me too! You got this! Stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.