I Graduated With My Bachelor's Degree

5.04.2019


graduated with my Bachelor of Arts in English!!! These last four years have been the most challenging and the most rewarding of my entire life. Honestly, I have been trying to think of what to say for this blog post for a whole week now. Where do I start? Earning my Bachelor's degree has been my life long dream that I've been working towards since Jr. High. Over this past March, I seriously didn't even want to graduate. The fear of the unknown or starting something new felt all too much. I was comfortable in college. I knew what was expected of me. I felt safe.


But, if college has taught me anything it is that things never stay the same or end up the way I imagined. And that's okay. Because I've grown in so many ways, I barely recognize the girl I was when I started. Through this time I've gained a love of poetry, public speaking, F. Scott Fitzgerald, and Gilmore Girls. I've overcome horrible roommate situations, loss of a friendship, living on my own, and trying new endeavors through choir and journalism. I learned that I am so hard on myself.  I learned that my kindness may be taken as a weakness, but it is not. I learned the value of grace.

Here I am a few days post-grad and I feel relieved to be done. I imagined the feeling of being done more bitter-sweet than exciting. But, I am looking forward to this summer and enjoying some time to just breathe. I just have to say that I would not have been able to reach this point without the encouragement and support from my family! So beyond excited to see all the ways the Lord will work in me as I continue on throughout this journey of becoming a teacher!


4 comments

  1. Congratulations!! These photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Congrats! These photos are SOOOO STUNNING! I also cannot believe 4 years have alreadt passed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. play bazaar satta kingMake sure that you give your customers an easy way to opt out of mobile marketing messages. Options such as codes to text to be removed from a distribution list make interaction easy. Even if customers choose to stop receiving mobile messages, they will likely remember that you made it simple and be more prone to opt back in if they see the value in your messages.

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.