Life Lately

5.13.2019


appy Monday everyone! It's been a hot minute since I began typing for this space. I needed to take a break, though this time it wasn't planned. It just happened. So many emotions have taken root since March (my last post) and the thought of pouring my soul onto a blank canvas was the last thing I felt like doing. Now that I'm here, I didn't realize how much I've missed it.

I honestly don't know what I desire for my blog. The typical how-to posts may not be what I'm after anymore, which is why I haven't created any content recently. I suppose this space is just going to be a place where I share my life happenings + feelings. More raw, real life stuff that isn't always glamorous. While I'm in the process of figuring out what I want that to look like, let's just dive into a few things I've been up to.


Watching: 
I just finished The Hart of Dixie. It was a little cheesy towards the end, but during the first two seasons, I was hooked. Honestly, I was just getting a kick out of the 2012 fashion trends and smokey eye looks, haha. Has anyone else seen it?

Reading: 
Summer reading can finally be a thing! No more college means I can choose a book to read for pleasure. I am planning on reading Masterpiece by Francine Rivers and Every Breath by Nicholas Sparks. These are two of my favorite authors so hopefully, they won't disappoint.

Listening: 
One artist that I found while searching for old music I listened to in high school was Austin Mahone. Many of you may not know who he is, but he reminds me of a blend of Justin Bieber and Ne-Yo. A few favorites include "Way Up, Do It Right, and Except For Us."

Struggling With:
All the feelings that come with being a post-grad. I'm not done by any means but I do have a little window of time before jumping into my next program to become a teacher. I'm still working in retail, but it feels weird not having any homework.

Looking Forward To:
Creating a travel art journal. I have been trying to create my own for years now but they never worked well for me. But, I saw this YouTuber begin one and it was more like a scrapbook/sketchbook for painting. I just ordered a blank sketchbook from Amazon and I can't wait to get started. I have two fun trips coming up this summer and I hope to share them on here soon!

3 comments

  1. I hope you'll share your travel journal! I'm horrible about keeping something like that up, but I loooove looking at everyone else's!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! It is something that will take years to fill haha. But I like how everything can be placed in one spot.

      Delete
  2. Allow your subscribers the option to opt-out of play bazaar satta king receiving your texts. The format of your messages should automatically include an "opt-out" set of instructions or sentence. You need to use words that get the message across that they can get out of your messages. This includes words like "UNSUBSCRIBE" and "STOP."play bazaar satta king

    ReplyDelete

© A Beautiful Heart. Design by FCD.